|Carob & Vanilla drops – two favourites in one 350g resealable bag for great value.|
|Lollies? For dogs? With Wagalot’s Lolly Dogs Treats, your dog can enjoy a treat that’s totally indulgent.
We all love a bit of luxury, so why don’t you get those tails wagging at home with these delicious carob and vanilla yoghurt drops. Use these for training or simply as a bit of a cheeky dessert for your dog. A cute way to reward your best furriend!
- Classic creamy vanilla yoghurt treats
- Carob is a delicious, low-fat chocolate alternative for dogs and is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, calcium, magnesium, potassium, niacin, selenium, and zinc.
- Made with all natural, no nasty and dog-safe ingredients
- Perfect as a training reward or simply as a treat
- Bag is resealable to maintain freshness
- Made with palm kernel oil from certified sustainable sources
|Ingredient statement as per FSANZ – AFSC||Country of origin of ingredients|
|Sugar, palm kernel oil (from sustainable sources), low fat milk solids, emulsifiers (soy lecithin), carob solids, natural flavours & colours||Australian made from some imported ingredients|
|Typical analysis (per 100g)||Nutritional Information (per 100g)|
|Health condition/dietary requirements||Not suitable for dogs with pancreatitis or diabetes|
|Advice and care||Dogs of all ages and sizes|
|Feeding guide||Feed as a treat or reward only, in conjunction with a complete and balanced diet.
Always provide your dog with fresh drinking water.
|Packaging type||Fully printed resealable hangsell bag with window and with Euro hole.|
|Packaging size D x W x H (mm)||Depth:||50 mm||Width:||150 mm||Height:||235 mm|
|Shelf-life (months)||12 months||Unit gross weight (kg)||0.360 kg|
|Recyclability||Soft plastic recyclable packaging|
|Regulatory labelling||Pet food only, Australian made and owned|
|Transport, storage, and handling criteria||Must be stored in a cool (below 20˚C) & dry place, away from direct sunlight.|