|Hand crafted dog red velvet cookie bites – perfect for smaller dogs and training.|
|MAD DOG – 400g package of delicious dog cookies hand crafted here in Australia.
A perfect anytime treat for puppies, smaller dogs, and training.
Completely MEAT FREE treat – great for the environment and your dog’s health!
Cookie dimensions: 2.5-3cm diameter x 1.5cm thick (approx.)
- Rolled oats contain low GI carbohydrates for sustained energy, and healthy fibre beneficial for digestion.
- Vegetable oil, flax seed and chia seed contain omega 6 fatty acids which are shown to support dogs’ skin and coat health.
- Beetroot is rich in vitamin C, fibre, folate, manganese, and potassium for immune health and overall health and wellbeing.
- Apple cider vinegar promote healthy digestion and is shown to reduce itchy skin and
- Carob is a delicious, low-fat chocolate alternative for dogs and is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, calcium, magnesium, potassium, niacin, selenium, and zinc.
|Ingredient statement as per FSANZ – AFSC||Country of origin of ingredients|
|Wholemeal flour, rolled oats, vegetable oil, carob chips (sugar, palm kernel oil (from sustainable sources) milk solids, emulsifiers (322), carob solids), apple cider vinegar, dried beetroot, flax seed, chia||Australian made from some imported ingredients|
|Typical analysis (per 100g)||Nutritional Information (per 100g)|
|Health condition/dietary requirements||None|
|Advice and care||Dogs of all ages and sizes|
|Feeding guide||Feed as a treat or reward only, in conjunction with a complete and balanced diet.
Always provide your dog with fresh drinking water.
|Packaging type||Fully printed hangsell plastic bag (resealable) with clear window at reverse|
|Packaging size D x W x H (mm)||Depth:||70 mm||Width:||170 mm||Height:||230 mm|
|Shelf-life (months)||12 months||Unit gross weight (kg)||0.410 kg|
|Recyclability||Soft plastic recyclable packaging|
|Regulatory labelling||Pet food only, Australian made and owned, Made in Australia from at least 85% Australian ingredients|
|Transport, storage, and handling criteria||Store in a cool, dry place.|