|Mix & Zap is the perfect way to make homemade cookies for your pup!|
|All dog friendly ingredients & so easy to make. You’ll make approx. 25 cookies per pack from the 200g premix. You can make the perfect size to suit your dog.
Quickly made in the microwave – no baking, no fuss & less energy used (or oven bake).
Perfect for time-poor pet owners with smaller kitchens or perfect for children to make. Just add oil and water.
Full instructions on the pack.
- Easy and quick to make, all you need to do is combine water and vegetable oil with the cookie mix provided.
- Beef is an excellent source of protein and many important vitamins and minerals that your dog needs for overall health.
- Spinach contains large amounts of vitamins A, B, C, and K, iron, antioxidants, beta-carotene, and roughage, which stimulate the digestive tract.
- Chia Seeds – packed with Omega 3 essential fatty acids, calcium and protein is a nutritional powerhouse for dogs.
|Ingredient statement as per FSANZ – AFSC||Country of origin of ingredients|
|Wholemeal flour, rolled oats, liver crumbs, oatmeal, linseed meal, beef stock, dried beef, spinach powder, chia seed||Australian made from some imported ingredients|
|Typical analysis (per 100g of dry product)||Nutritional Information (per 100g)|
|Health condition/dietary requirements||None|
|Advice and care||Dogs of all ages and sizes|
|Feeding guide||Feed as a treat or reward only, in conjunction with a complete and balanced diet.
Always provide your dog with fresh drinking water.
|Packaging type||Fully printed shelf ready box with euro hole.|
|Packaging size D x W x H (mm)||Depth:||25 mm||Width:||120 mm||Height:||200 mm|
|Shelf-life (months)||16 months||Unit gross weight (kg)||0.210 kg|
|Recyclability||Soft plastic recyclable|
|Regulatory labelling||Pet food only, Australian made and owned, Made in Australia from at least 80% Australian Ingredients|
|Transport, storage, and handling criteria||Store in a cool, dry place.|
What You Need:
- Mix & Zap Green Power cookie mix
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- A bowl
- A microwave.
- Empty the Green Power cookie mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil & water.
- Mix until a smooth dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of cherry tomatoes – smaller if you want training treats.
- Space evenly on a microwave safe dish – flatten with a fork or your thumb.
- Place on a microwave safe dish – flatten with a fork or your thumb.
- Microwave* at 80% for 7 minutes, OR
- Oven bake at 180°C for approximately 20 minutes on a baking tray.
- Allow to cool.
*Based on 1000 watt microwave. Microwaves vary so please check cooking times & settings for your model.
Caution: Plate will be hot after zapping.
Store up to six months in an airtight container or freeze for up to 12 months.