|The world’s first microwaveable Happy Woofday Cake Kit for dogs!|
|This delicious, carob cake cooks in just 2 minutes. With mixing, heating, and decorating – the whole process takes about 15 minutes. And it’s so easy, the kids can get involved!
The kit makes one 10cm round cake and comes with:
Just add oil and water.
Full instructions on the pack.
- Contains everything you need to make your dog a 10cm round birthday cake, including carob flavoured cake mix, pink yoghurt icing, sprinkles and candle for decorating and a candle.
- Also included is a cake pan that’s compostable after use.
- To make, all you need to do is combine water and vegetable oil with the cake mix provided and zap it in the microwave for a few minutes before icing.
|Ingredient statement as per FSANZ – AFSC||Country of origin of ingredients|
|Cake mix: Wheat flour, carob powder, bicarbonate of soda; Decorations: sugar, palm kernel oil (from certifiable sustainable sources), low fat milk solids, emulsifiers (soy lecithin), carob solids, natural flavours & colours||Australian made from some imported ingredients|
|Typical analysis (per 100g of dry product)||Nutritional Information (per 100g)|
|Health condition/dietary requirements||Not suitable for dogs with pancreatitis or diabetes|
|Advice and care||Dogs of all ages and sizes|
|Feeding guide||Feed as a treat or reward only, in conjunction with a complete and balanced diet.
Always provide your dog with fresh drinking water.
|Packaging type||Fully printed shelf ready box with euro hole.|
|Packaging size D x W x H (mm)||Depth:||50 mm||Width:||110 mm||Height:||210 mm|
|Shelf-life (months)||16 months||Unit gross weight (kg)||0.165 kg|
|Recyclability||Box – recyclable & made from 60% recycled material; bags – soft plastic recyclable|
|Regulatory labelling||Pet food only, Australian made and owned, Made in Australia from at least 80% Australian Ingredients|
|Transport, storage, and handling criteria||Must be stored in a cool (below 20˚C) & dry place, away from direct sunlight.|
What you need:
- Mix & Zap Happy Woofday Cake Kit
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of coconut or vegetable oil.
- Combine cake mix with water and oil.
- Pour into the cake pan provided.
- Zap in the microwave at 100% for 2 minutes or bake at 180°C for approximately 10 minutes.
- Test with a skewer.
- Allow to cool.
- Remove from patty pan once cooled.
- Melt buds on the lowest setting in microwave for approximately 3 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spread over cake – add sprinkles and candle whilst warm.
- Allow to cool.
Light the candle and celebrate!
Intended as a treat or reward only. Does not replace your dog’s regular food.